Stanley, Black and Decker
Customer Service / Call Center
(No Timezone Provided)
Customer Journey Manager, Global Towson, MD (Remote)Come Make the World with Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world s most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more. What You ll Do
As a Customer Journey Manager, you ll be part of our Global Customer Experience (GCX) team located in Towson, MD.
Who You Are
- Execute global omni-channel customer experience strategies focused on data acquisition, enrichment, and engagement.
- Champion our data-first approach to marketing, always looking for more meaningful ways to engage with our customers.
- Ensure BAU support, while driving innovation and new ways of thinking.
- Partner with studio and design teams to optimize process and more effectively utilize content.
- Support e-commerce business priorities with customer journey focused strategies.
- Partner closely with our brand franchise leaders to develop journeys that deliver on our brand promises and business objectives.
- Follow global, agile-based, transparent processes to ensure continual cross-functional communication and alignment.
- Partner with ecommerce teams to drive personalization at scale on all digital platforms.
- Execute data-led campaigns and journeys on behalf of all brands globally.
- Partner with product teams to ensure consistent, personalized experiences are delivered across all digital platforms in an orchestrated manner.
You always strive to do a good job but wouldn t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You re not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. In this role, you will be responsible for executing on an omni-channel, customer centric engagement strategy. You will be tasked with enriching our consumer data profiles and delivering extraordinary customer experiences across all brands within our Global Tools & Storage business, supporting our markets throughout all regions globally. You also have:
What You ll Receive
- Bachelor s or master's degree in business, marketing, data science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years professional experience in progressive digital marketing roles (mix of agency and client-side preferred)
- Experience executing omni-channel marketing campaigns across multiple brands and audiences
- Proven track record of strategic program execution with tangible business results
- Rich experience in executing on established data-centric customer journey strategies
- Deep understanding and experience utilizing various marketing automation and CDP platforms (Certification a plus in any of the following platforms: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable)
- Experience in managing process in a complex, matrixed organization
- Proven track record of managing cross-platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members
- Deep understanding of multi-channel content production processes and workflows
- Comfort in driving changes and questioning the status quo
- Strong ability to build relationships, foster trust, and develop shared understanding
- Experience in global markets preferred
You ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You ll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you ll want to be and stay. Being part of our team means you ll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What s more, you ll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors, and everyday heroes all over the world. We re more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We re visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we ve been in the past, we have so much further to go. That s where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status, or any other protected characteristic.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.