The Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting all aspects of the SyteLine ERP platform and additional applications. They will determine appropriate application enhancements to existing systems as well as help identify and implement new applications into the environment. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.Essential Responsibilities:
- Participate in interactions with all aspects of the business personnel from the manufacturing floor to top management to assist with developing plans of action and implementation to increase efficiencies in respective areas of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that second-level support incidents related to ERP and other applications are managed and resolved in a timely fashion and with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and document business and end user requirements as well as generate application specification documents.
- Develop training material and train end users or technical support staff to use and support ERP and other applications using current procedures and workflows.
- Create, review, and maintain procedures and workflows for IT and business processes.
- Utilize problem solving skills to solve application-related user requests and issues as well as manage external resources if additional outside help is needed.
- Assist with all levels of the business applications administration including maintenance, patches, and upgrades.
- Utilize SQL Server for scripting and troubleshooting purposes.
- Review trends and best practices within the industry and SyteLine ERP community.
- Assist with administration, maintenance and support of EDI technologies and systems.
- Four-year college or university program certificate
- Experience working in a business office environment.
- Ability to lead and execute multiple simultaneous tasks which includes team members across IT and the business.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL Server database and T-SQL.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, manufacturing, and business processes.
- Ability to travel to job site locations and vendors as required, with proper documentation needed for independent travel (credit card, valid driver's license, passport).