Staff Accountant - Hybrid WFH Schedule
(No Timezone Provided)
Our healthcare client is seeking a staff accountant to join their growing team!
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Accounting experience through internship or 1 st time job a plus
- CPA eligible
- Participates in monthly and yearly close processes.
- Records journal entries.
- Completes monthly bank and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assists with monthly working capital calculation.
- Oversees fixed asset function for all entities, recording additions, disposals, and monthly depreciation.
- Allocates nationwide costs for group insurance, technology services, etc.
- Performs income statement variance analysis.
- Calculates producer commission expense.
- Compiles and maintains monthly binders for journal entries and financial statements.
- Assists with various tasks including board presentations, annual budgets, audits, and special projects.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, and problem solving in order to achieve outstanding results
- Ability to act independently, with minimal daily direction to accomplish objectives
- Detail oriented, organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Professional communication skills with a focus on customer service for our clients, both internally and externally