IT Security (Full Remote)
(No Timezone Provided)
- Responsible for administration and support of enterprise Access Management for file services and business applications.
- Responsible for managing access to information to include troubleshooting and problem resolution to the user community and Service Desk.
- Will primarily support file share access provisioning.
- Manage file service access based on approved service request(s).
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve file service access issues.
- Manage privileged user accounts, shared users accounts, and service accounts used by network services and applications, based on approved service request(s).
- Manage key business application access based on approved service request(s).
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve application access issues.
- Projects as required to assist other IT teams with the implementation of new, acquired or upgraded systems.
- Operate in a high transaction processing environment and meet defined SLAs.
- Must be accountable for all auditable transactions performed.
- Must obtain proper approvals before provisioning access and to document activity in ticketing system ServiceNow.
- Track assigned duties in ServiceNow by creating queries.
- B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or an equivalent IT related degree.
- 0 to 2 years of experience supporting Service Desk or Access Management functions.
- Must have file share provisioning experience utilizing Active Directory.
- Must have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to changing Situations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Must have a commitment to quality and accuracy in all areas of responsibility.
- Must be willing to keep data and information strictly confidential.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Understanding of certifications and approvals that are required in granting access to CAS410 information.
- Experience in one or more of the following support areas is beneficial:
- Managing share/folder access controls
- Managing groups in Active Directory
- Managing application access controls
- Using a Service Desk ticketing system and preferably Service Now
- Experience with ITIL and/or ISO2000 a plus.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials, SAP, Control 2010 and/or CRM is beneficial.
- MCSE, MCP, Security+ or any additional related IT certificates are beneficial.