(No Timezone Provided)
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting inclusive of job description creation, job posting, sourcing, screening, administration of assessment tests, and referral of top candidates.
- Recruit passive candidates and assess the alignment of their professional goals and expertise with vision and values.
- Screen candidates for skills and aptitude for various position specifications and present qualified candidates to hiring managers within an appropriate and consistent time frame.
- Successfully anticipate hiring manager needs demonstrated by an expedited time-to-fill.
- Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship building.
- Present well-designed recruiting plans that include deliverables, time lines, and a formal tracking process.
- Provide cutting-edge ideas and help develop and sustain standard operating procedures for recruiting.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree with preference for majors in Business, Marketing, or Human Resources.
- 5+ years of professional recruiting experience including a mix of agency and corporate experience strongly preferred.
- 2+ Experience recruiting within the aerospace and/or defense industries.
- 2+ years of experience with sourcing and hiring candidates with active secret clearances.
- Familiarity with national talent markets and savvy recruiting ability with expertise in leveraging referrals and passive candidates.
- Advanced talent pipeline development skills; capability to leverage complex search projects, engaging with online communities/user groups and identifying creative candidate generations techniques.
- Applicant-tracking software experience, with past use of Taleo strongly desired.
- Demonstrated high caliber success in managing the entire recruiting life-cycle; proven ability to provide consultative recruiting support to internal stakeholders while driving best-in-class candidate experience.
- Knowledge of state and federal labor laws and guidelines as it applies to recruitment and staffing.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and work on multiple projects simultaneously, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; able to support stakeholders up to the Executive level.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- CIR, ACIR, CDR, or PRC Recruiter certifications.