Inside Sales Representative - (Remote)
Salt Lake City
(No Timezone Provided)
We are currently seeking a highly talented Inside Sales Representative for a challenging assignment in sales. This position will be assigned to a geographic territory with targets of approximately $5 million in expected annual gross revenue.
- Interacting with established retail accounts to increase sales by selling, implementing comprehensive merchandising programs, displaying and placement of point of sale materials, and building account relationships
- Meeting sales goals and implementing promotions and programs according to established guidelines.
- Maintaining effective store coverage to achieve assigned call routing and frequency goals.
- Increasing store distribution on priority brands
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with accounts
- maintaining account information and records to company standards
- Proven track record in sales and merchandising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adhere to specific procedures and perform administrative and reporting duties related to sales activities while exercising close attention to detail and tight cost control
- Computer skills
- Demonstrated experience selling new products and in-store merchandising, promotion, and advertising experience