Senior Director & Head of Marketing & Communications (Remote)
Salt Lake City
(No Timezone Provided)
High-Growth, Tech-Driven, Mission-Driven Industry Leader
- You are a visionary leader.
- You are a high-performing Senior Marketing & Communications Director who drives significant brand awareness and business growth.
- You are a great storyteller and an avid evangelist of amazing products and services.
- You desire to be an essential member of a fast-growing company that is redefining the Talent Acquisition landscape.
- You are kind, competent, and competitive.
- You are passionate about mission-driven products and services that make a difference.
- You have significant experience in developing, implementing, and managing strategies that promote company growth and brand awareness.
- You will report directly to the CEO of Andiamo (), and the subsidiary Women Impact Tech ().
- You will define and execute the vision and strategy of the Andiamo and Women Impact Tech brands and marketing strategy and provide insights into the leadership team to guide business decisions.
- You will create, manage, and drive a successful online and offline marketing and communications strategy
- You will partner with Sales, Leadership, Product, Technology, and Design to help define the product roadmap
- You will develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation that creates awareness, adoption, engagement, and retention to increase market share and fuel growth.
- You will gather customer, competitor, and marketing insights
- You will partner with Sales to craft the right pitch, arming them with sales enablement materials
- You will partner with Sales & Sales Operations to define and refine the target audience, positioning, value propositions, and messaging
- You will review current marketing trends and advertisements to determine the effectiveness of styles and strategies - including social media, direct messaging, community engagement, search engine optimization, and paid advertisement.
- You will partner with Product and Research to create compelling industry research and content
- You will research competitors to stay current with similar products and services on the market
- You will build empathy with the customer, developing a deep understanding of their experience, pain points, and marketplace needs
- You will lead others in developing go-to-market strategies across our products and services, amplifying their impact.
- You will provide leadership, management and hands-on tactical execution of successful: Branding, Content Creation, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Ad Management, Sales Materials, Digital Marketing, Communications, Market Research, Partnerships, and Social Media Marketing.
- Minimum of 10+ years of business-to-business marketing experience, 5+ years of marketing leadership experience, with a track record of delivering successful growth and engagement. You must have success stories backed by numbers and relevant references.
- Significant experience leading marketing and communications at a high-growth business services company
- You understand business services and technology-driven community products and have experience in running marketing for both mature and early-stage products and services.
- You can jump in and collaborate with product, design, technology, sales, and leadership to create a compelling product vision.
- You have outstanding organizational and execution skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- You have excellent project and deadline management skills
- You have experience forging relationships with media
- As the essential Andiamo and Women Impact Tech storyteller, you're able to craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the audience and medium.
- You have a knack for articulating the essence of business services, online community products, and mission-driven movements, and why they matter. You can develop an effective content strategy and drive execution.
- You back your decisions with data and can tell an insightful story with little help.
- You know your market, customers, and competition, and you're strong at bringing this information into your marketing strategies.
- Experience in business-to-business, business services and online community products is a major plus.
- Startup and hyper-growth experience is a plus