Light Commercial HVAC Tech - Remote!
(No Timezone Provided)
Our client is searching for a Remote HVAC Service Technician to join their growing team!
HVAC Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
HVAC Service Technician Qualifications:
- Perform complex work in the repair, maintenance, and installation of commercial HVAC systems - Air conditioning, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, exhaust fans, economizers, units, and radiant heaters.
- Complete work orders per customer s requirement/specifications and on time
- Make recommendations of materials needed to repair/replace
HVAC Service Technician Benefits:
- HVAC Certification
- Universal EPA Card
- 3-5 years experience in commercial HVAC RTU systems (5-25 ton package units)
- Controls experience helpful
- Tools of the trade
- Criminal and motor vehicle checks are performed
- Competitive Pay
- Company vehicle
- Medical Benefits