Consulting & Corporate Strategy
(No Timezone Provided)
Collects, evaluates, and designs complex statistical data/reports for claims, sales, service, and operations. Prepares statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participates in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate. Develops, maintains, and ensures quality control of data queries and may assist in development and implementation of measurement systems.
- Defines, designs, and creates advanced analytical reports and dashboards to meet business needs
- Utilizes advanced graphic features to effectively illustrate data trends and patterns
- Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met
- Develops and implements data mining techniques that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Works with structured and unstructured data to prepare in-depth analysis. This may include cleansing and normalizing of data or development of internal control reporting to ensure data validity going forward.
- Quickly identifies, troubleshoots, and remediates issues that are produced from anomalies in the database environment
- Provides feedback and recommendations on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing
- Assist in the testing and implementation of new or upgraded software
- Creates user-defined functions and automation processes by using VBA code to build scripts based on organizational needs
- Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate, Power Apps, and Sharepoint Online)
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to stakeholders to improve database systems
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large datasets and relational databases
- Excellent visual design sense regarding clear and accurate presentation of data
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work