Genesis10 has full-time remote IT/Technical Recruiter opportunities to support our growing
G10 NY recruiting team! Come join a team player environment that encourages collaboration and diversity of thought. Our consultants flourish in their careers as we don't disappoint!Description:
- Must have experience as full-cycleIT/Technical Recruiter (mins 2 years) to support Direct Manager with high volume requisitions and perm positions.
- Must have excellent sourcing,interviewing and candidate assessment skills.
- Must be able to build a strong pipeline of W2/full time candidates for technical and functional roles.
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience (Job Diva a plus) for candidate submittals, tracking and documentation.
- Min 2 years of IT recruiting experience from a staffing environment (highly preferred).
- Experience recruiting for technical/IT positions such as Developers, QA, Analysts, and Infrastructure/Network candidates (to name a few).
- Experience recruiting for contract, contract-to-hire and perm roles.
- Experience working with W2, IC and 3rd party candidates.
- Ability to work remotely.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, 401k.
- Attractive compensation plan that pays for performance!
- Career growth and stability with a successful team.
- Laptop, iPhone provided.
- Industry leading ATS with numerous other paid sites available to you.
- LinkedIn Recruiter.
Let Genesis10 be your next employer! Looking forward to receiving your resume and having a robust conversation! About Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at . Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "