Remote Network (Palo Alto) Consultant
(No Timezone Provided)
Exciting Remote Network (Palo Alto) Consultant, 6 months contract, opportunity.
- 5 plus years of hands-on Palo Alto firewall experience and expertise with Next-gen Firewall (threat, URL filtering, Palo Alto, IPS)
- Experience with technology and platforms including Palo Alto & Cisco ASA, load-balancing, routers, DNS, OSPF and BGP routing protocols, Class based QOS, and MPLS WAN.
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of Routing, Switching, Remote access, Security Information, Event management, and Palo Alto Next Generation Firewalls.
- Palo Alto certifications preferred.
- Experience with Palo Alto global protect policies and familiarity with application and/or policies (App-ID and User-ID)
- Able to review firewall policies, perform impact assessment
- Hands-on skills with physical/virtual Palo Alto firewalls - building firewalls, managing firewalls, troubleshooting tickets, etc
- Experience Azure Operational experience with hybrid cloud environment with focus on architectures for Microsoft Azure is a plus